How do you like your home office?

As mentioned in an earlier post, one of the first things I did when I started my design business was create a comfortable space to work every day.  It was inspired by the colours and mood of the beach and had to be both functional and beautiful enough to keep me wanting to go in there every day.  I love to design home offices because I'm fascinated with organization and there are so many storage options for all the stuff people need to keep in their work spaces to be productive.  I'm still working on little touches to my own home office, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share some other beautiful and very diverse work spaces.


Domino


Kloe Kardashian's Office - major Glam!


 Designer Celerie Kembel's Office



Nate Berkus


Jonathan Adler

Do you love your work space?  Does it motivate you?  If not, hopefully these pictures can get you inspired to create a beautiful space for yourself.  You'll be more productive and maybe even more creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like