Magazine Feature - Our Homes


I love what I do mostly because I love to transform people's homes into beautiful and more functional spaces.  There's nothing better than having a client shed a tear of joy or squeal with delight at the final product, and being told "I couldn't have done anything like this without you".

But the absolute cherry on top for any Designer is to be recognized by being published.  

Today I have accomplished a goal I set out to achieve when I started my business,

Our Homes Magazine, Hamilton & Area 
This is my client's backyard on the cover.
Although I can't take credit for this gorgeous stone fireplace, I take full credit for the s'mores tray!








You can enjoy the entire Fall issue of the magazine here, for free.  

There are many editions from all around Ontario that feature local businesses, services and artisans - 
what a great way to support your community!

Thank you to Laurie, Melissa, Kelly and Lisa for making this a great experience.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana,
    It was a pleasure working with you, Laurie and Melissa on this photo-shoot, what an amazing transformation. Special thanks to Sheila for letting us share her beautiful home with others.

    Cheers,

    Kelly
    kwestimages.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog and especially the great photos! I've already had lots of amazing feedback. Take Care, Ana

      Delete

You Might Also Like